Welcome to Pittock Conservation Area
Pittock Conservation Area wants to welcome all our new and returning campers to our wonderful park. We offer something for everyone – great programs at the Recreation Centre, trails, playgrounds, canoe/kayak rentals, splash pad, disc golf, pool, off-leash dog area and excellent fishing and boating opportunities on the reservoir.
The pool is located in section 4 of the campground and is available for overnight and seasonal campers only. Pool begins operation at the end of June and will close for the season at 8pm on the Sunday of Labor Day weekend. Pool admission as per the YMCA Admission Policy. See signage throughout park for details.
Overnight and Seasonal Campers are welcome to take part in various events and programs offered throughout July and August. Feel free to pick up a copy of the weekends schedule at the gate house or registration office.
Reservoir, Boat Launch and Beach Updates
Pittock Reservoir is routinely monitored for water quality and level. For more information regarding current Pittock Reservoir, beach and boat launch updates please visit the Reservoir link.
Please note that the reservoir levels do fluctuate - boating is at users own risk.
Reservation / Campsite Information
- Once a reservation has been confirmed by either phone or internet, changes and cancellations must be made by calling 1-866-ONT-CAMP (1-866-668-2267) or by visiting the Conservation Area website. Please have your booking number ready when calling. A $15.00 fee will be charged for each change or $20.00 for a cancellation.
- Campsite reservations are held until 12:00 pm EST of the day after your scheduled arrival date.
- Changes are not permitted 48 hours prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to the scheduled arrival date to qualify for a full refund (excluding reservation and cancellation fees). Reservations cancelled after 12:00 pm EST 48 hours prior to the scheduled arrival will forfeit all fees paid.
- A 3 night reservation that includes either a Friday, Saturday or a Saturday, Sunday is required for the Victoria Day long weekend, Canada Day long weekend when the 1st falls on a Fri, Sat, Sun or Mon, Civic long weekend, Labour Day long weekend. A minimum 2 night stay is required on all weekends from the 3rd Friday in June until the Labour Day weekend.
- There are no refunds for a shortened stay or inclement weather.
- One vehicle permit is included with your campsite. Any additional vehicles must purchase an Additional Vehicle Permit at time of campsite registration. The fee is $14.00 per day per additional vehicle.
- If bringing any motorized watercraft, there is a $15.00 daily fee. No personal watercraft is permitted on the reservoirs at anytime.
- All visitors to the campground must purchase a daily vehicle pass and park in designated parking areas. Visitors are admitted from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm daily. Hours may be restricted at other times at the discretion of the Superintendent/Designate. Visitors must vacate property by 11:00 pm nightly.
- You are allowed up to three pieces of shelter equipment on your campsite. Only one piece of shelter equipment can be a tent trailer, house trailer, motor home, or self-propelled camping unit.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to hold a camping permit and must occupy the site.
- Maximum of 6 people per site including children.
- Campsite check out time is 12:00 pm and check in time is after 2:00 pm.